– About Sarah
Sarah Coppini completed her Bachelor of Laws in 2014 when she also began working with Wakefield Vogrig & Boote. Sarah was admitted as a lawyer in February 2017 and is a valued member of our Property, Commercial & Litigation Teams.
Sarah can assist with a range of commercial and property matters, and is particularly proficient in the following discrete areas of law:
- Sale and purchase of businesses, including franchises;
- Obtaining complex stamp duty exemptions including for property transfers involving Self-Managed Superannuation Funds, discretionary trusts and family farms;
- Drafting shareholders agreements, family and unit trusts;
- Advising on business structures and asset protection;
- Reviewing a range of contractual agreements including in commercial and employment law;
- Compiling and lodging adverse possession claims over land;
- Assisting with Domestic Building disputes; and
- General litigation.
Sarah is currently on maternity leave and will return to the office in April 2024.
- Sale and Purchase of Business
- Shareholder Agreements, Family and Unit Trusts
- Business Structure and Asset Protection
- Commercial and Employment law Contractual Agreements