- Is your discretionary family trust buying a residential property in Victoria? Here’s what you need to know to avoid additional stamp duty
- What does the newly-worded Section 12(d) of the Sale of Land Act 1962 (Vic) regarding ‘material facts’ mean for you when you sell your property in Victoria?
- When is a Landlord of a retail lease obliged to provide an Estimate of Outgoings?
- Appeal licence suspension in Victoria – “But I need to keep my licence”
- Splitting superannuation after separation: What will happen to your super after you split up?